- Target companies: early stage companies with a high social / environmental impact and high growth potential that pursue economic sustainability and propose innovative, alternative and large-scale solutions in the impact areas considered most relevant to OPES-LCEF.
- Investment stage: we invest across various sectors of the economy. We lay emphasis on companies led by women, young people, migrants or residents of economically depressed areas.
- Geographic area: Italy
- Financial sustainability: companies do not necessarily have to be at break-even point at the time of investment, but they must prove their sustainability and an established revenue stream.
- Impact: we favour companies that tackle high priority issues for the country, such as youth unemployment, the integration of migrants, gender inequality and development disparities between the Italian regions. We are also interested in companies that pursue other impact objectives.
- Investment size: we evaluate investments from 50k euro to not more than 400k euro. Follow-up on the first investment may be provided.
If you believe that you fulfil our investment criteria, you can apply by completing the following form.